So it seems that the first person to make enough money and buy my head was Bobinalong! It only cost him a cool $100,000! We'll likely list my head and other staff members heads on the market another time in the future. In the meantime, beware of Bobinajuice!
Alright guys! I know a lot of you have been voicing your opinions on the ClearLag plugin.
"I just mined a diamond and it disappeared when ClearLag ran!"
"My wolf just disappeared because of ClearLag!"
Okay ... well fair enough. This plugin is very new to us, however it is most certainly a necessity for a server with this many active players as well as our large world border. With that said, I've gone ahead and tweaked the config, and as of the moment, items on the "DO NOT REMOVE" list are currently not being removed when ClearLag auto-removal runs. Additionally, certain friendly mobs are no longer being removed when the plugin executes. For a complete list of items and mobs that are exempt from ClearLag, please click on the links below.
Note: We may need to revisit these lists if we start to notice a decrease in performance. After all, performance is king and we don't want you experiencing any issues related to lag, etc.
I've made a few adjustments to some of the plugin configs based on feedback from users. Fingers crossed that all work as intended. If they do not, please leave a detailed note in the discussion below. I've also done some tweaking to Buycraft so that premium members can upgrade from one package to another (http://puu.sh/2XtQH.jpg).
- Increased the max money you can earn in 5 minutes from a job from $61 to $120.
- Imposed a maximum of 15 (stacks) listings per player
- Unsold listings expire and return to the seller after 3 days
- Added items to the "do not remove" during ClearLag process (http://pastebin.com/Q2f5MDRk)
- Added Cows & Sheep to the 'Do Not Kill Mob' filter
- Max # of mobs allowed to spawn at mob spawner set to 3
- Boats, paintings, and minecarts will not be removed doing auto-removal and lagg clear
- Number of entities per chunk allowed set to 80 (Note: to avoid losing items, do not break chests that are full. If you do, random entities aka items that drop on the ground that are over the allowed 80 will disappear to prevent lag)
Please note that ClearLagg changes can and will be rolled back if we find that these changes negatively affect the performance...
As many of you have begun to notice, Juiceville is transitioning to a new dedicated server. With that in mind, it was unanimous with the staff, and the various players we polled, that it would be a good time to reset not only the world, but re-do all the plugins and permissions. This was extremely important, as the 2.0 plugin management was not to our liking, and at times caused major performance issues.
With the above in mind, starting tomorrow (Saturday the 18th) at 11am PT (click here to find out what time that is for you), we will be turning off the 2.0 world, and you'll start connecting to the new and improved 3.0 world/server! The server IP will...